Thursday, August 03, 2006

Anne Shirley, aka My Sister Katie

Katie will be turning 14 tomorrow, so in honor of her birthday, I thought I'd share a few of the (hundred or so) pictures I took of her a few weeks ago.... But that was until I just now tried to upload pictures to Blogger (and now I'm beginning to believe all the bad things I heard about Blogger before!)
We dressed her up in an old-but-not-antique blouse (given to me), costume jewelry earrings from a grandmother, my $5 skirt I got on clearance- with no sales tax- when I was in Delaware, and a flower plucked from the luscious, blooming fields of a Dollar General. : ) (I did buy it, just so you know. I wouldn't just pluck flowers from any ol' obliging store!)
It doesn't sound like it would be so good, from the description above, but you'll have to be patient until I can get the pictures up, and then you can see for yourself.
______________________________________________
I'm moving the link to my survey to the sidebar, so it will stay upfront. Big Thank You's to everyone who's participated!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Happy birthday, Katie! I want to see pictures :(. I haven't been able to get Blogger to load pictures in almost 2 weeks! If you have any printed you could bring them with you next week :). We are free on Saturday! *does cartwheels* I will try to e-mail you this morning if I can find time. . .

8/04/2006 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home