Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hallloooo!

*you few out there who check up on my blog, tapping on the other side of my computer screen*- Is anybody in there??

*me, in a very small voice*- yes?

I am still here. I've not run away or eloped or anything like that. But my sewing business has really picked up, and when you add picky clients plus part-time library work plus Sunday School preparation plus normal housework plus occasional sibling-sitting plus a few hours of sleep plus a tiny bit of extra exercising-- well, let's just say there ain't much time left overn for kimputerin'. (See what happens to me when I'm not online??? You'd think I lived in North Carolina or something!!) : )
But it feels good to get even this lame little post up, and it will have to do for now. I'm hoping to have more time this weekend to blog a bit. Happy Wednesday to all my blog-friends!

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

*gasp* There she is!

;)

I got both your e-mails, and a reply is forthcoming!

7/19/2006 3:26 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

: )

I'll wait quite patiently. After I took so long in replying to you, I can't possibly expect you to reply in minutes. Or days, for that matter.
It's good to be back. I almost said it was good to be back in the real world again, but you know, this isn't really the real world. I guess I should say, It's good to be back into cyberspace again. Or something like that.

7/19/2006 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home