Tuesday, May 30, 2006

What kind of homeschooler are you?

I took this fun quiz as if I were homeschooling my own children, not necessarily how I was homeschooled. (My family has learned a lot more about different methods and curricula since I've graduated.) I'd be interested in hearing your homeschooling type, if you care to take the quiz!

Abraham Lincoln
You have a Bible and a library card what more could you possibly need? You prefer the Charlotte Mason Method of reading living books for everything: historical fiction, biographies, real histories, nature guides, etc. No soon-to-be-outdated textbooks for you.
Visit http://www.GuiltFreeHomeschooling.blogspot.com Take this quiz!

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

I got Abe Lincoln too. My problem is that I have two philosophies on homeschooling, the Charlotte Mason approach and the Classical method (which I favor). I guess Charlotte won out in this survey, though ;) I really had two choices I could have picked for every question.

5/31/2006 6:59 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Late comment...sorry...but I recently found your blog through Susan's...

I got Abe Lincoln too...great minds think alike, eh?!

6/18/2006 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home