Friday, September 15, 2006

SUPRISE!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Jessie!
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!


Yes, yes, I hacked your blog….. but it was for your birthday, so you’ll forgive me right?


Anyway, Jessie is turning 20 today! Boy, the time sure flies. I remember when we were little, and now she’s out of her teens already!

Well, I’ve never written a post before (and considering I don’t have a blog, that makes since) so I’ll quit before I mess anything up.


Oh, and Jessie? I won’t make it a habit to hack your blog and put up posts without your permission. I promise.

~Katie

5 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Yay for Katie! Excellent work. I really wanted to hack into Jessie's blog, but I of course didn't know the password, so I'm glad you did it.

Happy Birthday, Jessie!!!

9/15/2006 7:04 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Thanks, Katie.
And I'll forgive you. Just this once. Maybe. : )

(Now I know why she was so curious as to whether or not I had any new comments... She kept asking me if I'd checked it... And if I had e-mail notification... Yep, it's all coming together now. It all makes "since"...)

9/15/2006 8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jessie! I hope you have a wonderful day!

--Susan's Mom :-)

9/15/2006 8:32 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Aww, thanks everybody. You're all so sweet.

And Michelle, thanks for stopping by my blog! Nice to "meet" you.

Blessings to you all!

9/15/2006 3:02 PM  
Blogger une_fille_d'Ève said...

Hooray for Katie!! Isn't it so fun to hack into an older sister's blog?? :-) I thoroughly enjoyed doing it for my sister dear's birthday.
Bravo, good for you. :-)
Happy birthday, Jessie! I keep forgetting that you're actually a little younger than me!

9/15/2006 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home