Monday, December 19, 2005

7777777

Well here you have it folks-- my own answers to the world famous "Seven 7's" quiz. I was first introduced to this on Amy's blog, and now Susan's put me on her list to do the quiz too. Sounds fun, so here goes.

Seven things I hope to do before I die:
have my own sewing business
plant a successful garden
marry a Godly man
have several chickens and a Jersey cow named Daisy
live on a small self-sufficient farm
buy very few things
raise as many children as the Lord would give us (in cloth diapers) ; )

Seven things I cannot do well:
respond promptly to e-mails (right Susan??) : D
play sports
get to bed on time (*ahem*)
live for more than 2 weeks without some minor injury
keep my room as orderly as I'd like
talk about how I feel deeply about things without crying
keep anything straight about LOTR. I just don't get it.

Seven things that would attract me to my future husband:
has blue eyes and sings bass
has strong muscles because he works- not because he works out
helps in the kitchen!
loves the Lord
loves children
is tender and peacable
doesn't think I'm silly for wanting chickens.

Seven things I say often:
"It's so loud in here!"
"West Davidson Public Library, the very best place to start. May I help you?"
"Yes, I will."
"I'm in the sewing room!"
"How much water have you had today?"
"You know, people haven't had ______ but for only __ years."
"You know, (name) said (some item or technique) was good for when you're (sick, cleaning the tub, cooking, etc.)

Seven authors, books, or series I love:
The Bible (Isaiah especially!)
Elizabeth Prentiss
Jeremiah Burroughs
Silas Marner by George Eliot
The Anne of Green Gables series (especially Rilla of Ingleside)
Sue Gregg cookbooks
The 641 and 745/ 746 sections of my library ; ) If you don't know your Dewey decimal system... well then you just need to spend some more time at your library!

Seven movies I watch over and over again (in order of frequency):
Emma
Sense and Sensibility
Princess Bride
Pride and Prejudice
Ever After
Jane Eyre
While You Were Sleeping (fastforwarding through a few places)

Seven people I want to do this:
Samara
Wendy
Crystal
Jessi
Keri
Kelly and Andrea (they count as two)

You can use the comment button if you don't have your own blog to post on.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

Well, looks like Samara already did her quiz without me asking : )
that's alright because I didn't have another person to think of anyway!

12/19/2005 11:04 PM  
Blogger Samara said...

Excellent- we've mutually nominated one another :)

Now I'm off to Google to rediscover the Dewey decimal system!

12/20/2005 1:06 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

good for you Samara : )
Always be learning!

A lot of our favorites matched- isn't it fun?

12/20/2005 11:11 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

How fun to read your Seven 7's! There were so many things you put that I agreed with, some that were in my list, and some that had to be left out from lack of room :).

12/21/2005 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home