Monday, December 18, 2006

Mother-Daughter Tea

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
Here are some pictures from a Mother-Daughter Tea we had with our church friends on Saturday morning. We had a lovely time! I had never been to our local little tea room, but it was so cute! It was nicely decorated, and had a cute gift shop... And we got to try on hats and choose one to wear during the brunch! Don't you like the brown one my mom is wearing (Picture 2)?
#1. The entire group, outside the Tea Room. Sorry for the squinty eyes- but the sun was bright!
#2. Table No. 1: My mom (Angie), Sheilah M., Anna-Grace M., Hannah (my sister).
#3. Table No. 2: Katie (my sister), Erin K., Rebecca Y., me.
#4. Table No. 3: Mrs. Kimbro (pastor's wife), Ms. Debbie M., Keri K.
#5. Pastor's wife and two daughters... my friend Jessi couldn't come with us.
#6. My favorite picture of them all. Cute, isn't she!!
#7. Yours truly.
#8. Sheilah, my mom, and me, taken by my sister Hannah.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the final picture! I mean, I like them all. But that one--it's really good, especially as taken by a five-year-old!!

12/18/2006 7:39 PM  
Blogger une_fille_d'Ève said...

I love tea parties. :-) And I love looking at pictures of tea parties.

12/20/2006 8:31 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hehe. I'm such a girl :). I just love tea parties and photo shoots of tea parties :). Thanks for sharing!

12/20/2006 5:54 PM  
Blogger une_fille_d'Ève said...

I hope you don't mind, I'm testing something here with my user picture and something my brother told me to do...
But, since I'm commenting anyway, I'll wish you a wonderful Christmas!

12/22/2006 10:19 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

That's fine, Hannah. Merry Christmas to you too!

I loved that e-mail "Susan" sent the other day! ha ha ha : )

12/22/2006 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home