Monday, April 24, 2006

Am I a curly girl?

I was reading this article, and I thought I'd give my hair a try. It says that your hair might take up to 3 weeks to get used to the new routine as prescribed, so I'll stick it out for that long... I'll try to post a picture every Monday for you all to see the progress (if there is any).

So far it's basically wavy, but I think the potential for curl is there... we'll see! It used to be somewhat curly when I was little. Besides, "65% of women have curly hair- and don't know it!"

Meanwhile I'm waiting for the book to arrive...

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Ooh, I'll be interested to see how that works for you. I've never had anything even resembling curl - even as a baby - so I really think there is no curly girl hiding inside my scalp :). My mother has very curly hair, which she passed onto Hannah and especially Ben. I got my Dad's fine, straight hair, which certainly has its advantages, mind you! Curly hair does look nicest, though :).

4/24/2006 8:16 PM  
Blogger une_fille_d'Ève said...

Ooo... looks nice! I'd be interested to see what your hair looks like when you brush it if you have a picture on hand. So far, do you prefer the 'curly girl way'?

4/26/2006 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home