Monday, November 05, 2007

Prayer Request

Hey y'all, I just wanted to ask everyone to be praying for a very good friend of mine. She has some perplexing health issues the doctors are trying to figure out. She's had joint pain and swelling, and some preliminary blood tests have shown her liver enzymes to be 11 times higher than normal-- normal range being up to 40; her's are at 444... We're still waiting to hear back from some other tests, but just keep her in your prayers, that if the Lord wills it, she will be healed from these issues, or if it would bring Him most glory for her to suffer with them, that He will give us all grace to bear it patiently.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessi Kimbro? I'm sorry to hear that. We'll keep her in our prayers.

11/06/2007 10:03 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Thanks Amy. She's gotten some test results back and it looks like some sort of autoimmune disease. I'll let y'all know more when I have more certainty. Thanks for praying.

11/10/2007 9:56 PM  
Blogger Josh Logan said...

Good Afternoon, Jessie. I just started a blog today ... LOGAN'S NATION. You're the 'victim' of my first comment:

Your friend will be in my Prayer Book shortly. I'm sure God is where He belongs if she is a friend of yours. When you look into her eyes, you'll know his whereabouts.

JOSH LOGAN

12/08/2007 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home