Friday, October 21, 2005

I've been a newbie on ebay...

...what's the word for a first-time blogger?? Whatever it is, that's me. I've toyed around with the idea of a blog before (mainly because I so enjoy reading Amy's) and have even been known to compose a virtual blog post in my head before... so it's only natural that I take this official leap into the blogosphere.

The title of my blog describes my enthusiasm for home and home life. If it has to do with homekeeping, I like it. And as much as I hate to admit it, I like Martha Stewart. I don't like her business policies, but I have to say I like her style and her ideas!

So far I've got sewing, crochet, knitting, cooking, and child care under my belt, and I'm polishing up on my organizing and cleaning routines and ever learning about nutrition and natual remedies. Come spring I have to work on a better garden (so far it's been cursed earth:2, me:0).
My newest endeavor is in soap/toothpaste/lip balm/shampoo making.

An added bonus: If I find any really good recipes I'll post them here.

See ya 'round!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home